Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and recover information on the surfing habits of a user or his/her device and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses the device, they can be used to recognise the user.
What kinds of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is requested. Program used: Cookieaccept
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor itself but by another entity that processes the data obtained by means of the cookies. Program used: __ utmz
- Session cookies: a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user is accessing a website. Programs used: SPro_ssid, Aspsessionidacdcbbdr, Phpsessid
In this way, it is possible that, when visiting a website or opening an e-mail containing an advertisement or promotion on our products or services, a cookie installs itself in your web browser that enables us subsequently to display publicity related with the search you have conducted or follow up our advertisements in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, et cetera.
Revocation and elimination of cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Third-party service providers
- Google Analytics: (i) to monitor your use of the website, (ii) to compile reports on its activity, (iii) to provide other services related with the website’s activity and the use of Internet